We utilize a team approach, which means that we work with your family doctor or specialist to devise the best treatment plan for you. We will work with them to have your care appropriately authorized by your insurer and share information so that your best interests are the goal.
- Back and neck pain-Acute and Chronic. Most Medical studies recommend spinal manipulation as the most effective treatment choice for back and neck pain.
- Sprains and strains-Muscle, joint, ligament and spine problems all respond well to our treatment methods.
- Extremity problems-Extremities are areas outside the spine, such as shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, elbows, wrists, etc. Many conditions from bursitis to carpal tunnel, from degenerative hips to plantar fasciitis respond well to our treatment methods.
- Disc herniations/bulges/protrusions/degeneration-These are common causes of back and neck pain and people frequently mistakenly believe that surgery is the only option, when in fact it should be the LAST option and should never be considered until ALL conservative options have been tried. Surgical intervention creates it’s own problems with future instability and accelerated degenerative changes. Meaning relief may be short-lived.
- Sciatica and radiculitis-These both mean pain/numbness/tingling in an arm or leg. They are the result of another problem such as a herniated disc and are relieved when the primary problem is resolved.
- Auto accident injuries / work related injuries / sports injuries-Early active treatment of auto injuries from whiplash to disc injuries means the best outcome for the victim. Studies show untreated injuries lead to early degenerative changes and prolonged pain and disability. Chiropractic care is the active treatment of choice.
- Headaches-Research shows that chiropractic manipulative treatment and active care has a very positive effect on frequency and duration of headaches as well as relieving the symptoms.
- Peripheral Neuropathy-Class 4 LASER THERAPY treats this condition effectively, increasing circulation to the nerves and tissues and allows accelerated tissue repair and cell growth.